Just a quick post today with a list of resolutions before it is the end of the year and I have not posted any.
- Spend more time outside. At the seaside, in a forest, in rain and sunshine. Breathe the fresh air.
- Write a blog post every Wednesday.
- Have a ‘blackout’ night at least once a fortnight. I posted about this at the weekend. Good quality family time.
- Eat better. I have eaten all of the food over Christmas. I need to get back to batch cooking and having home made meals in the freezer ready for days when there is no time.
- Travel. Go to places we have not been to before. Go to places we love.
- Take time out. Enjoy thirty minutes every day doing something lovely. A face mask. A couple of chapters in a book.
I will let you know how I get on. What are your resolutions for 2019?